✔ Dogs must always be on a leash and must be picked up after.
✔ No trimming of trees, bushes or plants. Ask camp manager if you feel this is needed—he will do it for you.
✔ No moving of firepits or picnic tables without permission.
✔ No tent stakes or canopy stakes or umberella stakes to be put in the ground without first consulting Andy. There are electrical lines below the surface.
✔ No burning trash in firepits. You must take garbage out with you or take to the garbage dump at 2116 Highlands Road, Franklin, NC (828) 369-6971—Monday through Saturday: 7:00am - 7:00pm; Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
✔ For long-term campers: Do not have your mailing address changed to this address. You need to get a PO box in town.
✔ Quiet time after 10 p.m. weekdays and 11:30 p.m. on the weekends.
✔ No parking on the grass.
✔ Check out is 12:00 noon (unless otherwise arranged with the manager.)
✔ Check-in is 4:00 p.m. (unless otherwise arranged with the manager.)
✔ Children must be supervised at all times by an adult when swimming or playing in or near the river.
✔ Swimming or playing in the river will be done at your own risk. We recommend life jackets for children.
✔ Please remove personal belongings from stairs / river beach area when not using, so other campers can enjoy a nice clean river access area as well.
✔ Relax and let your worries float away!
- Daily reservations (for less than 7 nights) must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Weekly reservations (for 1 week to 3 weeks) require a $75 deposit.
- Monthly reservations (for 1 month or more) require 1 month's deposit.
- No refunds are issued for "no-shows," early departures or cancellations after the arrival date.
- Weekly and Daily reservations must be cancelled at least 2 weeks before scheduled arrival in order to get your deposit back.
- Monthly reservations must be cancelled at least 1 month before arrival in order to get your deposit back.
- Thank you!